"; ";

Sonam Kapoor features in Hollywood magazine

sonamkapoor2.jpg

New Delhi, June 9 (IANS) Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor, who turned 24 Tuesday, is on a roll. After becoming the face of global cosmetic brand L'Oreal in India, she has now featured in a special edition of Hollywood's trade bible The Hollywood Reporter. She is thrilled by the recognition.


Sonam, who was seen in "Saawariya" and "Delhi-6", has featured in The Hollywood Reporter's inaugural "Next Generation: Asia Class of 2009" magazine, which is a special issue devoted to Asia.


"It is pleasing to be recognised by Hollywood so early in my career, but my success is due to the enormous faith that the Indian film industry has placed in me and the great love that I have been lucky to get from my audiences," Sonam said in press release.

No comments: